Welcome to our new website! We flipped the switch on June 6, 2016, and officially announced its launch on June 15th. We continue to add useful resources and content, while working out a few bugs. Please check back often and contact us if you have any suggestions or want some additional information.
This site was designed to be easy to use so you can get to the resources and information you need. We hope you enjoy the updated design and layout. Oh, and you can view it on any size screen with ease.
Some new features we've added or updated, include:
- Homepage Portals | Designed for homeowners, building industry, insurance and real estate professionals, as well as lawmakers.
- Insurance Information | We'll help you navigate this complex subject, and provide useful resources like our Top 10 Questions To Ask About Your Homeowners Insurance
- Our new FORTIFIED and Mitigation Incentives Map | Find the discounts, incentives and programs in your area.
- Link to our Don't Goof When You Re-Roof initiative.
- Find Services | Contractors, FORTIFIED Evaluators, insurers, realtors, designers. Find someone to help with your next project.
- Energy Savings | Advice and resources exploring the intersection of resilience and sustainability.
As our work takes us into new areas, we'll be adding resources specific for people in those areas, which now includes Texas, Oklahoma and North Carolina, among others. Our roots are on the Gulf Coast and we're enhancing the information available for folks in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. It's thanks to the support and the successful model of building stronger, sustainable, more resilient communities we have here on the Coast, that we're now able to help strengthen other communities.
Don't forget to stay in touch by signing up for our newsletter (there is a convenient link at the bottom of this page) and find us (and follow or like us) on social media to stay up to date on FORTIFIED, mitigation and resilience.
We look forward to serving as a resource for you and please contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Now, let's build better, and stronger, together.